Somewhere on the road less traveled

I am a 34 year old who recently retired, sold my home and possessions and bought an RV so I can travel America. Please come along on my adventure by following me here. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"I live in a very small house, but my window looks out on a very large world."-Thoreau

12/13/2007

Update time...

...so here goes. Well the time since Thanksgiving has flown by. We have almost all our staff hired so I have been busy with training. They seem like they will be a good group for the most part. We have started getting our guests and by the 18th we will be rocking and rolling. I was in Florida on the 4th for an ortho appointment and as of right now I am scheduled for removal on the 28th of January. Hopefully the one last adjustment the doc wanted to happen will take place and the braces will be off then! Since the 4th we have had a bunch of snow (32-36 inches) so I have been plowing a bunch as well. We have more snow coming tonight and tomorrow and the long term guess, I mean forecast, says December is going to be a snow producing month. No complaints at all after the late start to the season. I made it to the mountain this morning for about two hours. First trip of the season. Had a lot of fun but man are the legs screaming at me! That's about it from here. Definitely working a lot but hoping to get some play time as well. Well I'm at work right now so I should go. Take care, Jim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jim!
Hope it is special :)
xoxo,
Maralijn

1/16/2008 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim,

Happy belated birthday from Carla, Kendall and Steve

1/18/2008 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home