Somewhere on the road less traveled

I am a 34 year old who recently retired, sold my home and possessions and bought an RV so I can travel America. Please come along on my adventure by following me here. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"I live in a very small house, but my window looks out on a very large world."-Thoreau

11/23/2007

Been working a BUNCH...

...the last few weeks. We had really warm, unseasonable weather for the beginning of November so we took advantage and went crazy on some projects. Plus I was working on my off time for my bosses snow plow business helping to get trucks ready for winter. Put enough seven day weeks and 14 hour days together and time flies right by. Things should settle down now though. It has finally snowed and gotten cold which is great. We had a very nice Thanksgiving here yesterday. Lot's of good food and about 32 guests. I had planned on calling some friends and family but got running around so much I never did. Sorry to all but I was thinking about you and hope your day was wonderful. Before I go I want to remember my friend Jim who was killed last year on Thanksgiving day in Iraq. His family has started a website about him and his life. It is very touching but also very hard to see the pictures of him before he left. It is http://www.jimpriestap.com/ if any of you are interested. Take care all, Jim

SFC James D. Priestap
KIA
11/23/06
Baghdad, Iraq

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home