Somewhere on the road less traveled

I am a 34 year old who recently retired, sold my home and possessions and bought an RV so I can travel America. Please come along on my adventure by following me here. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"I live in a very small house, but my window looks out on a very large world."-Thoreau

2/15/2007

Had a blast today playing in the snow...

...and I had a new helmet to wear as well. We have had a bunch of new snow this week and the skiing has been amazing! My legs were still a little tired from the other day but I still had fun. Got back in the trees again today and had a good time even though I scared myself a few times. Guess that's part of the fun. Late in the day the wind kicked up big time so I decided to get out of it and went to happy hour, then I went downtown and grabbed a bite to eat. All in all a very good day. Supposed to get more snow over night and I think each day over the weekend. Gonna make it crazy with it being a holiday and all but once the tourists leave things will be great again. Gonna get some rest now so take care and enjoy your Lithuanian Independence Day tomorrow. Jim

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well hello there stranger! Not you, me. Been some time since we last communicated. Glad to hear all is still well and you are enjoying yourself. Due to my incompetence I lost this place. But I have it once again, so hopefully you'll be hearing more from me. Not too much new for me other than I got a short story published in a local literary magazine. Hopefully the book will be out this summer. I'll have to keep track of your whereabouts so I can send you a copy. Don't be expecting any Thoreau, Bradbury, or Frost ;) .

Take care,
The Lt

2/18/2007 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home