Somewhere on the road less traveled

I am a 34 year old who recently retired, sold my home and possessions and bought an RV so I can travel America. Please come along on my adventure by following me here. Enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

"I live in a very small house, but my window looks out on a very large world."-Thoreau

5/28/2006

Just a word of thanks....

.... to my best friend Stacy and her husband Steve for giving me their driveway for a few days and a place to plug in. I had a great time visiting with you guys and playing with Tyler and Joshua. You all were my first specific destination as I begin my journey and I wouldn't want it any other way. Stacy thanks for being so great and encouraging me as I made this decision, you really were instrumental in my decision to take the leap. Steve thanks for being willing to serve our country and for coming home safe. I love you all and look forward to my next trip through northern Ohio and our next visit. Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home